Tuesday 1 December 2009

poster

This is the poster that I have designed. The steps that I have taken to get this poster are to decide the background colour and to add a few pictures.

The second step was to get the title finished. I then decided to make the people in black and white to give the effect that they are the villains. Also having them in the black part of the background highlights this.

I then added the final pictures and decided to keep the two main people in colour to highlight the fact that they are the people that you are supposed to like.

I then added the date of the film release and the writing at the bottom to say about all the people involved in the making of the film. I did this in the style of the real posters by having the smaller and bigger texts.
This is the posters that inspired me the most using the simple red, white and black colour scheme. They are all very simple designs with black being the main clour. I was going to have the background black like these posters but I thought it looked to simlar to the magazine front cover that I have designed. They are also mainly black and white pictures which I have incororated in my poster and I have left the main characters in colour because as you can see the goodfellas characters stand out well in colour






0 comments: