Tuesday 1 December 2009

magazine front cover

This is the steps I took to make my magazine front cover. The first step I took was to get decide what the three colours is was going to use were. I thought that black, red and white were the best colours because most gangster films incorporate these colours. The gangster films that usually incorporate these films are normally American Gangster films.
Step two was to make the box on the right for other films or interviews that are going to be included in the magazine

Step three was to add some of the pictures and I changed the title because I didn't think that it looked as good as the new font
step four was to add the final pictures and change the layout slightly

1 comments:

Mr Smith said...

Well done Stuart. This clearly shows the processes involved in your work.