Thursday 14 January 2010

Editing

Though I am happy with the shots I have used in trailer I feel that it seems more like a film opening to a film than a film trailer so I have made a few changes. I have added film institutions at the start of the trailer to show who it was made like real trailers would have. For this I have made up my film institutions as SCAR Films like SKA films that made Lock Stock and Two smoking Barrels. I have also made another intuitions called Stuart Pictures. This is because most films have two institutions in the making of their film. To do this I had to make the title of the film on photo shop and then import it into imovie to be able to incorporate it in my trailer. As you can see I have added pictures to the title to make them stand out and look more professional.

0 comments: