Thursday 14 January 2010

Editing

I have decided to introduce the characters of the film like the trailer Snatch. The way they have paused on the characters and there name comes up with a different coloured background looks really professional and I will try and incorporate it into my trailer. I have had a go at it today and I have added an effect to the character in photo shop. Here is an example of the designs that I have done so far.

To get this design I have to turn the action into a still frame and then copy it into photo shop. I then had to cut the person out of the picture and then paste it into a new slide. I then added different special effects to the characters. as you can see 'Carl' have been taken from the still frame and then cut out. I think the gradient background looks a lot better than the normal one colour.

1 comments:

Mr Smith said...

If you get the chance Stewart put some screen shots of the process onto your blog