Sunday 22 November 2009

Actors

The actors that I have used for the gangster films trailer are all aged or older to make it seem more realistic. This is because gangsters are rich, powerful and respected and older people could have these characteristic where as teenagers aren't going to. With having older people acting you actually believe that they could be gangsters because the films of today highlight the fact of having older people as gangsters.


This is Graham. He will be acting as the person that is owed money in the interrogation scene


This is my mum. She will be the dealer in the cards game
This is Grey. He is the main actor who will be brothers with my Dad
This is my Dad. Him and his brother Grey are the people who stole the money off Graham.

This is my Grandad. He will be playing in the cards game and will be robbing my Dad and Grey at the end of the trailer
This is also my Grandad. He will be playing in the cards game and will be robbing my Dad and Grey

0 comments: