Sunday 8 November 2009

name of my film

There has been quite a lot of different ideas I have had for the name of my film trailer. I have tried to come up with a verity of different names so that I will be able to give the audience a in site into what the film will be like. The Money, The Shortest Seven Days, The Plan, Dancing With The Devil, The Robbery, Just Business and Don't Mess With Gangsters.

I think that Just Business is the best title because it sounds like it is going to be a normal job where nothing would happen but it is completely the opposite because it has lots of different things that are illegal. By having the name Just Business it also shows that they are gangsters and it is just part of their job so they don't feel bad about robbing people etc.
I got the insperation of the name Just Business from the ganagster film The Business

0 comments: