Friday 27 November 2009

Editing

Today I have been editing and I have found a few points that i could improve on. The lighting in some of the scenes could be a bit brighter e.g. in the poker scene it is a bit dark. Even tough I wanted the light to be quite dim to give of the effect that they are doing the gambling in a remote area hidden away I think it might be a bit too dark. In the scene of the interrogation the talking has a bit of an echo. I could probably re film the talking in a place that has no echos and then extract the sound. The problem with doing this is it could be very hard to get the timing right for it to fit into the real filming. The scenes were there is writing to say about the story haven't come off as well as I thought I would be able to get them so I might change the writing to having the actors saying the things written instead.

0 comments: