Monday 16 November 2009

editing

I have done some editing today and have noticed a few of the scenes that I have done don't go together for example in the poker game the cards get delt as normal at the start but then the last twp cards seem to apear because I didn't catch them being put down on camera. I will need to refilm the poker scene because it doesn't give the feel that i wanted it to give.
This is the way I would want the poker scene to go like.

this poker game doesn't show much of the cards it is mainly the people and their reactions to the game so it feels like they have been playing for a long time. this gives the feeling that it poker game is important because they have been there for a long time. also with there not being any talking for the frist few minutes it highlights the feeling of them habving been playing for a long time.

0 comments: