Tuesday 24 November 2009

Editing

Today I have done some more editing to my filming. I have added two songs from freeplaymusic.com at the moment and they are;

Army Angels by user8855158
and

Peacemaker by user8855158
I have used Peacemaker at the start of the trailer and then the Army Angels at the end. I thought that Peacemaker was good at building tension because it is very fast paced and I thought that Army Angels fitted in well with the action going on in the trailer at the end. I have now got all the main filming done it is just a few minor changes that could be made to increase the quality of the trailer. At the moment the trailer is about 2 and a half minutes. I was origionally thinking it would be about 1 and a half minutes long but I think I will be keeping it about 2 and a half minutes long becuase I will have to miss out important parts of the trailer.

1 comments:

Mr Smith said...

Good work Stuart. Try and upload some of the footage you've taken and write up what you discussed with me on Tuesday with regards choices in editing and possible re-shots etc.